1. Acting as a citizen's private legal adviser: providing consultation and legal opinions on legal issues such as personal marriage, family, inheritance, sale and lease of houses, mortgages, loans, torts, partnerships, drafting, reviewing, and signing contracts and agreements; handling disputes on behalf of citizens .
2. Business such as marriage and inheritance;
3. Compensation for personal damages such as traffic, medical accidents and work-related injuries;
4. Real estate transactions, leases, mortgages; lawyers accompany the purchase of real estate;
5. Insurance claims;
6. Portrait, reputation, honor infringement;
7. Intellectual property [copyright, trademark, patent right]
Legal services: Acting on behalf of patent applications, trademark registration, software and copyright registration; agent technology secrets, trademarks, patents and copyright transfers and licensing; provide legal advice, consultants and investigations related to intellectual property rights; represent intellectual property cases in litigation or arbitration.
8. Foreign-related civil (private international law): legal services for foreign-related marriage, inheritance, adoption, and tort;
9. Acting for litigation, arbitration, reconciliation, mediation, negotiation, drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements, wills and other legal documents;
10. Handle the lawyer's witness and agent office certificate business;
11. Issue a lawyer's letter;
12. Personal legal services for other citizens.
Commercial (Corporate Enterprise)
1. Acting as legal counsel for the company or specific project:
① Drafting, reviewing, and translating various commercial contracts and legal documents in Chinese and English, and provide advisory opinions and legal opinions on legal issues involved in business operations;
②Participate in major business negotiations and assist in drafting negotiation outlines;
③Participate in mediation, arbitration or litigation activities of contract disputes;
④Assist in the promotion of laws and regulations, and use legal means to strengthen the management of contracts, labor and personnel, finance, and business secrets;
⑤Handle labor disputes;
⑥Provide legal services for company establishment, reorganization, transfer, merger and bankruptcy liquidation;
⑦Issuing lawyer's letter, handling all kinds of lawyer's witness and legal notarization procedures;
⑧ Legal services of other legal advisers.
2. Acting for litigation, arbitration, enforcement, reconciliation, mediation, and negotiation;
3. Provide legal services including legal framework establishment, legal risk analysis, legal document preparation, etc. for company establishment, reorganization, financing, transfer, mergers and acquisitions, property rights definition, property rights transactions, asset replacement, bankruptcy liquidation, etc.;
4. Participate in contract negotiations, Investigate the subject qualifications, creditworthiness and property investigations of contract signing parties; provide legal advice on drafting, reviewing, revising, and entering into contracts on behalf of parties; accepting the entrustment of parties to contract disputes, acting in arbitration or litigation, collecting claims (accounts receivable), and issuing lawyers letter;
5. Intellectual property [copyright, trademark, patent] legal services: agent patent applications, trademark registration, software and copyright registration; agent technology secrets, trademarks, patents and copyright transfers and licensing; provide legal consultations on intellectual property rights, Consulting and investigation; representing litigation or arbitration of intellectual property cases.
6. Provide real estate development, land development and transfer, construction, project contracting (issuance), commercial housing mortgage, pre-sale, lease, sales, property management and other legal services such as intermediary, witness, and agency; provide transportation, energy, Acting in legal affairs for the establishment, bidding, design, construction, and acceptance of construction projects such as water conservancy and urban infrastructure; for government procurement, construction projects, technology transactions, use of international financial organizations and foreign government loans, international bidding, etc. Provide legal services for various bidding businesses.
7. Financial, banking, and securities legal services; provide legal services for the issuance, transfer and futures trading of stocks, bonds, funds and other securities businesses; provide legal services for bank assets, liabilities and intermediary business, processing including certificates of deposit, bills, loans, Settlement, factoring, letter of credit and other banking legal services; drafting and reviewing syndicated loans, project loans, mortgages, trusts, financial leasing and other financial services related documents or participating in negotiations; issuing legal opinions for the company's shareholding system restructuring and domestic and overseas stock listings book.
8. Acting on behalf of patent applications, trademark registration, software and copyright registration; agent technology secrets, trademarks, patents and copyright transfers and licensing; provide legal advice, consultants and investigations related to intellectual property rights; represent litigation or arbitration of intellectual property cases.
9. Foreign-related commercial legal affairs: foreign investment (including Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan), international trade, foreign-related contracts, financing, intellectual property rights, and other foreign-related legal affairs.
10. Legal services for other companies.
1. Accept the entrustment of criminal suspects and their family members during the investigation stage, meet with criminal suspects, provide them with legal advice, represent petitions and accusations; if criminal suspects are detained, they shall apply for bail pending trial;
2. In the review and prosecution stage, accept the entrustment of the criminal suspect and his family members, act as the defender of the criminal suspect, consult, extract, and copy the case-related materials, meet with the criminal suspect, investigate and collect the case-related materials, and put forward defense opinions; accept the victim And their legal representatives or close relatives, parties to civil litigation or legal representatives or close relatives entrusted to act as agents ad litem, consult, extract, and copy materials related to the case, investigate and collect materials related to the case, and provide agency opinions;
3. Acting as the defendant of the defendant at the trial stage, reviewing jurisdiction, consulting, extracting, and copying materials related to the case, meeting with the defendant, appearing in court to defend, presenting defense opinions, and filing appeals; acting as the victim and criminal private prosecutor's litigation agent, consulting, Extract and copy materials related to the case, investigate and collect evidence, apply for appraisal, participate in court hearings, present evidence and cross-examine, debate, express agency opinions, and file appeals.
4. Other criminal legal services.
1. Initiate administrative litigation, administrative compensation, administrative reconsideration, and administrative hearing on behalf of;
2. Issue legal opinions on the legality of specific administrative actions.
3. Other administrative legal services.